Our traction in the Nordics is good and growing, with coverage expanding to the major cities in Norway, Sweden, and Finland.
We are looking for a Sales Specialists to join us on our mission to create great atmosphere everywhere!
As one of our first Sales Specialists you need to be both structured and entrepreneurial. At the current phase we’re in it’ll be important that you can thrive under uncertainty and push to gain commercial traction in both current and future markets.
We’ll give you the freedom, and the backing, that you need to do the best possible job and you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that loves to promote within.
There’s also uncapped variable compensation, with a good base and a generous commission. All our employees are shareholders of the company, and we have generous stock and options schemes.
Who we are, and what we’re building!
We’re on a mission to create great atmosphere wherever you are! We do that through our state-of-the-art sensors that capture the sound image, analyse the data and adjust the music volume automatically in the hospitality industry. We have already gained good market traction in the Nordics and are now working on our international expansion.
Our current team of 8 consist of marketers, finance, sales and engineers and we have built both the company and the product from the ground up.
What will you do?
As part of a small team, you’ll naturally be a part of the whole process, but your overall job is closing deals! Easy right? Our experience so far is that there is a lot of hard work that comes with giving the hospitality industry a product that up until now they didn’t know existed. But with your help, we can create a new industry standard and give them the product they deserve.
- Work full sales cycles from prospecting to closing.
- Research and target new markets domestically and internationally.
- Continue developing a Sales Blueprint for fast adoption and scale.
- Learn and understand Waved as a product and be a part of development from a customer’s perspective.
- Document and record all sales activities through our current CRM Hubspot
- Build the team and company with us – we’re on this journey together.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who can be a part of the development of a larger sales organisation. You will not only work directly with sales to our end customer, but contribute to the development of the product you sell. We want someone who is ambitious and motivated to build this with us.
It’s a benefit, but not a requirement, that you have experience with the following:
- Sales experience with B2B
- Sales experience in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment
- Success in closing deals around $2-5k ACV and more strategic group structured deals above $25k ACV
- Proven track record of hitting goals and numbers
- Fluent in English
- Ability to learn the basis of the technology and apply that to business situations
- Uncapped variable compensation, with a good base and a generous commission
- Equity and options schemes
- Pension scheme and insurance
- Phone and travel coverage
- Annual educational stipend
- Quarterly team building events and Friday drinks
About the hiring process:
We will assess candidates continuously, as we would like to have someone in place as soon as possible.You can send your application and CV to our CCO, Fredrik Sande at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!